Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm EST
3M™ E-A-R™ Skull Screws™ Corded Earplugs, Hearing Conservation, 120/Box
Bone Safety Signs
We use Orafol Reflexite® and 3M™ Roll-Up Hi-Intensity Sign Sheeting RS30 Series consisting of retroreflective microprisms formed on a flexible glossy and UV-stabilized polymeric film.
3M™ Diamond Grade™ Roll-Up Sign Sheeting Series RS20/RS24 is a visible light-activated fluorescent wide angle prismatic lens reflective sheeting designed for the production of Roll-Up traffic control signs used in construction work zones.
Our true fluorescent Orange Mesh is flexible, breathable, and mildew resistant. Great strength and durability, along with high color visibility, make it an ideal fabric for safety applications.
Bone Safety Signs Non-Reflective Fluorescent Orange Roll-Up Sign blanks are constructed of a fabric-reinforced UV stable vinyl. This construction will not delaminate and provides excellent durability and fluorescence stability.
Reflexite's Marathon Fluorescence take performance to a higher level. The longer lasting fluorescent color gives the sign a longer useful life and offers outstanding visibility, day and night.
3M™ Skull Screws™ push-to fit corded foam earplugs sport the tough look of threaded metal, but feel of soft foam, while offering push-to-fit convenience and noise attenuation with attitude. Effective hearing protection and compliance with a clean, easy twist.
- Tough look of threaded metal
- Soft foam tips feel comfortable for extended wear
- Cutting-edge look and comfort may increase worker compliance in wearing hearing protection
- Push-to-fit style means no earplug roll-down is required for easy fitting
- Cord allows earplugs to be stored conveniently around the neck in between uses
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) 32 dB CSA Class AL