Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm EST
SafeZone Series SZ-484
Springless Sign Stand
The SZ-484 Springless Sign Stand is designed for extended use as a high-level traffic control device. The sign at a 7’ bottom height meets the maximum height requirements for high level warning devices. A must for DOT’S and Road Contractors, the SZ-484 works great with roll-up signs for high visibility and extended use.
- Lightweight design SZ-484 / 32 lbs
- Compact for ease in storage
- Springless design
- Over-sized pull pins and kick release for quick release of legs
- 3 Separate height adjustments for uneven terrain
- Bright orange legs for extra visibility on curbs & sidewalks
- Powder-coated and zinc plated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Extension Tube - Extends the sign bottom height from 60" to 84"
SafeZone Series SZ-484-2S
Double Spring Stand
Bright orange, powder coated legs allow the SZ-484-2S sign stand to be seen from highways to city sidewalks. Like the SZ-484, the SZ-484-2S has a bottom height of 7'. The signs are held above the ground for maximum visibility and height meets the minimum height requirement as set forth in the MANUAL ON UNIFORM TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICES (MUTCD). With it's heavy-duty dual springs and extended legs design it can withstand elements and give you years of use without developing memory or sag.
- Easy storage
- Dual coil spring design
- Both pull pin and kick release of legs
- 3 separate height adjustments for uneven terrain
- Bright orange colored legs for extra visibility on curbs and sidewalks
- Outdoor UV powder-coated and zinc plated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Weight 42 lbs. 48 lbs.w/ rigid assembly